Evnoia group is pleased to invite you to our 3rd Digital Transformation and Operational Excellence Summit scheduled to take place on the 24th – 25th May 2018 in Crown Plaza Schiphol, Netherlands
In the twenty-first century, Digital Transformation has experienced a resurgence following concurrent advances in computer power, large amounts of data, and theoretical understanding; and AI techniques have become an essential part of the technology industry, helping to solve many challenging problems in computer science.
This premier B2B event will bring together experts from all levels of the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange, to elaborate on the best practices to discuss Digital Transformation, new technologies, artificial intelligence, machine learning and a host of others.
This is a must-attend event for business and government leaders who want to understand the rapidly changing digital transformation landscape and walk away with a clear plan of action.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- How are AI & ML accelerating digital transformation?
- What is digital transformation doing for business today and what will it deliver in the future?
- How do you build the right data team to power your business with AI?
- Connect Technology & Humans, what partnership mean?
- A roadmap for the future of digital transformation
- Changes and disruptions perspective: how new innovations & technologies are/have changed the business dynamics and environment including e.g. cloud with AI/ML, Blockchain, IoT, 5G
- Understand the impact of disruptive trends on technology for procurement and supply chain
- Latest technologies and application of digital transformation
- An overview of industry attitudes toward and adoption of loT
- Rethinking product development in the age of digital transformation?
Who Should Attend:
CEOs, Directors, SVP, VPs, Directors, Heads & Managers Including:
- Open Innovation
- Portfolio Management
- Digital Transformation
- Data Management
- Operational Excellence
- Process Excellence
- Business Excellence
- Business Process Management
- Business Unit
- Business Transformation
- Innovation Management
- Senior Director Corporate Technologies
- Department Head
From Industries Including:
- Consumer Electronics
- Oil & Gas
- Theo Quick, Vice President, Atos
- Terence Stacey, CIO, Nestlé Group
- Erik Vermeulen, Vice-President, Philips
- Marcell Vollmer, Chief Digital Officer, SAP
- Patrice Duboe, Vice President, CIO, Capgemini
- Luisella Giani, EMEA Business Innovation Director, Oracle
- Mika Uusitalo, CTO, Director of Technology, Europe, Nokia
- Ivan Mazzoleni, Business Digital Transformation Lead, Microsoft
- Christopher Schlaeffer, Chief Commercial & Digital Officer, Veon
- Priyankur Roy, Vice President, Digital and Consulting Solutions, Wipro
- Armelle Pernet-Ecobichon, Director, Alliances Technology partners, GE
- David Semach, Partner, Artificial Intelligence Community Lead, Infosys
- Arndt Salzburg, VP EMEA Innovation & Transformation Services, Salesforce and a host of others.