Evnoia Group is pleased to invite you to the Global EA/PA Summit scheduled for 9th – 10th April 2019 in Crowne Plaza HY36 Midtown Manhattan, New York City, USA. This summit is to enable the Executive Assistants and Personal Assistants struggling with the workloads that are always increasing to learn about the scientific approach in the office management, Innovative Executive Assistants Skills, obtain current knowledge and competencies in the practice as well as Stress Management and Wellness.
This summit will bring together executive assistants, personal assistants, office coordinators, office managers, administrative professionals and professional secretaries. The Summit will create a highly interactive and engaging platform with senior executives and professionals who will be offering their professional insights and guidance into current and anticipated challenges in office management as well as tips for career advancement, Furthermore, it will help participants to explore the managerial role of EA/PAs, to acquire practical skills and techniques to help EA/PAs improve their productivity, build a winning team using practical exercises and cases studies.
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in New York!
Key Practical Learning Points:
– What a Boss looks for in a PA/Assertiveness/Conflict Resolution
– The Essential Guide to Effective Verbal, Visual and Virtual Communication in the Digital Transformation Age
– Powerful Strategies for Clear and Concise Communication
– Using Influence and Persuasion Skills to boost your career
– Communication skills with impact. Understanding how to get your message across in a clear and professional way.
– Digital transformation and the role of EA/PAs & Administrative Assistant
– How to Get yourself to the Next Level of Greatness?
– Learn Tips on how to Unleash the Power of Innovation in Your Career
– Engineering Personal Energy Management for Success
– Understanding the changes in the EA/PA job scope
– Managing stress and how to avoid stress traps
– Building a long-lasting relationship with your boss, and colleagues
– KPIs at Office/Lean – How to measure improvements and success in the Office?
– Creating the right level of respect for your team and learn how to be Proactive
Erika Priddy, Executive Assistant to Chief Customer Officer, Dell
Kristen Damon, Senior Executive Assistant to Vice President, Halliburton
Ulanda Friesen, Executive Administrative Assistant Office Manager, U.S. Bank
Roxanne McCaleb, Executive Assistant to Vice President, Neiman Marcus Group
Renae Medrano, Executive Assistant to Head of ASIC Design Center Austin, Ericsson
Angela Van Cleve, Sr. Executive Assistant to President of Financial Services, Capital One
Valerie Berry, Executive Assistant, Event Planner, Instructor, Product Champion, Linkedin
Latasha T Gaither, Executive Assistant, Global President NYX Professional Makeup, L’Oréal