Evnoia group is pleased to invite you to our 6th Global Women’s Leadership Summit scheduled to take place on the 3rd – 4th April 2019, Holiday Inn Toronto Downtown Centre, Toronto, Canada.
The Summit provides a unique space for leaders to develop and refine leadership competencies through engaging inspirational speakers, self-discovery and skill-building group discussions and action planning. This is a unique opportunity for all individuals in Leadership to come together to learn, grow and explore. This diverse community of leaders affords each participant the opportunity to build relationships. network and identify areas of collaboration to positively impact the world.
The summit brings together CEOs, SVPs, VPs, Directors, Heads of Departments, Managers, and aspiring Leaders to share ideas and their personal stories of leadership struggles and accomplishments. You will hear practical advice on how to overcome challenges to progress and ways in which you can drive your career growth. It will also inspire you to seek your highest level of personal and professional development. We are looking forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Toronto, Canada
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Work/life balance and stress management-How to maintain good work-life balance
- Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace.
- Principles of Success Not Taught in School – How to succeed as a woman in this generation.
- Turn your Lemons into Lemonade- how to Succeed in the 21st Century.
- Warrior women: Quiet the voice of your inner critic and leverage your strengths.
- Strategies to Not Only Survive but Succeed as a Working Mom.
- Building Your Value: How to lead and impact others without joining the bandwagon.
- Finding your Next /Switching your Career – How strategic action moves you forward.
- Learn new ideas and approaches that you can implement in your organization to help inspire others.