Evnoia group is pleased to invite you to our 4th Digital Transformation and Technology Excellence Summit scheduled to take place on the 16th and 17th May 2019 in Mercure Wien Westbahnhof, Vienna, Austria.
In the twenty-first century, Digital Transformation has experienced a resurgence following concurrent advances in computer power, large amounts of data, and theoretical understanding; and AI techniques have become an essential part of the technology industry, helping to solve many challenging problems in computer science.
This premier B2B event will bring together experts from all levels of the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange, to elaborate on the best practices to discuss Digital Transformation, new technologies, artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain and a host of others.
This is a must attend event for business and government leaders who want to understand the rapidly changing digital transformation landscape and walk away with a clear plan of action.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- How are AI & ML accelerating digital transformation?
- What is digital transformation doing for business today and what will it deliver in the future?
- How do you build the right data team to power your business with AI?
- Connect Technology & Humans, what partnership mean?
- A roadmap for the future of digital transformation
- Changes and disruptions perspective: how new innovations & technologies are/have changed the business dynamics and environment including e.g. cloud with AI/ML, Blockchain, IoT, 5G
- Latest technologies and application of digital transformation
- An overview of industry attitudes toward and adoption of loT
- Rethinking product development in the age of digital transformation?
Why you should attend:
- Culture & change management programs: the fundamentals in achieving digital transformation excellence program.
- Creating smart digital eco-system for your Digital Transformation journey Leadership in a Digital Era with a digital strategy to unleash the potential of your staff.
- Digital technologies and business models that are radically changing competitive dynamics across industries Technology in supporting the decision.
- Can I trust Artificial Intelligence and Computer Algorithms for my business decisions? Harnessing prescriptive analytics for effective planning of end-to-end value chain processes.
- Keeping customers happy in a digitally demanding world How can we find a good balance and co-operation between humans and machines?
- Diversifying your business model with design thinking Cyber Security, Cloud Computing and Protecting your data assets
- Creating an award-winning behavioural program and sustainable culture in driving Digital Business Transformation Creating an Agile organization in a disruptive environment
Who Should Attend: CEOs, Directors, SVP, VPs, Directors, Heads & Managers Including:
- Digital Transformation
- Portfolio Management
- Open Innovation
- Data Management
- Operational Excellence
- Digital Transformation
- Process Excellence
- Business Excellence
- Business Process Management
- Business Unit
- Business Transformation
- Innovation Management
- Senior Director Corporate Technologies
- Department Head
- Digital business leaders
- Digital Capability Managers
- Digital Platform Managers
- Directors of Growth, Innovation and Capability
- Heads of Customer Experience
- Agile development
- AI, automation and robotics
- Data analytics and management
- Business Unit Managers
- Heads of Organizational Design
- Digital and mobile commerce / Marketing
- Heads of Strategy and Performance
- Heads of Talent and Culture
- App development and design
- Customer experience and engagement
From Industries Including:
- Consumer Electronics
- Oil & Gas