Evnoia Group is pleased to invite you to the 9th Global Personal & Executive Assistant Summit– Hybrid Edition, scheduled for May 9th and 10th, 2024.
This summit will bring executive assistants, personal assistants, office coordinators, office managers, administrative professionals and professional secretaries together. The Summit will create a highly interactive and engaging platform with senior executives and professionals who will offer their professional insights and guidance into current and anticipated challenges in office management and tips for career advancement.
Furthermore, it will help participants explore the managerial role of EA/PAs, acquire practical skills and techniques to help EA/PAs improve their productivity and build a winning team using practical exercises and case studies.
We look forward to welcoming you to the summit.
• What a Boss looks for in a PA
• Work/life balance and stress management
• Navigating Your Career: Why Should You Take the Helm?
• Building a long-lasting relationship with your boss and colleagues
• How to Speak Confidently and Compellingly – Anywhere, Anytime
• Digital transformation and the role of EA/PAs & Administrative Assistant
• The Pandemic and the Roles of PA/EA – Impacts, Changes and Benefits
• KPIs at Office/Lean – How to measure improvements and success in the Office?
• Busting Career Myths that Hold You Back – taking your career to the next level
• Business Skills That Can aid Your Career success – Sinking or Swimming with Soft Skills
• Executive Assistants
• Personal Assistants
• Executive Support
• Faculty Support and Administration
• Executive Coordinators
• Executive Officers
• Business Support
• Administrative Assistants
• Administrative Managers
• Gain valuable insights from other experts
• Hear from successful EA/PA globally about what it takes to succeed
• Identify your strengths and become successful
• Gain personal growth ideas, motivation, inspiration, and access to cutting-edge ideas
• Take advice from those who have realised their success
• Develop the essential skills to further your career
• Network among your peers and make valuable business connections
Evnoia Group is a certified and accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) provider. Evnoia Group certifies that this conference has been approved for CPD credits by The CPD Group. Our credits are recognized internationally, and if you join this conference, you will be qualified for the CPD credits, which are recognized worldwide.