Evnoia group invites you to the 21st Women’s Leadership Summit – Canada Hybrid Edition scheduled for March 7th and 8th, 2024, DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Downtown, Toronto, Canada.
This hybrid summit provides a unique platform for leaders to learn, develop, explore, and refine their leadership competencies through inspirational speakers, group discussions, and action planning to aid self-discovery and skill-building.
This diverse community of leaders allows each participant to build relationships and identify areas of collaboration to impact the world positively. The summit brings together CEOs, SVPs, VPs, Directors, Heads of Departments, Managers, and aspiring leaders to share ideas and their leadership struggles and accomplishments.
You will hear practical advice on how to progress, overcome challenges, and ways to drive career growth. It will also inspire you to seek your highest personal and professional development level. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the summit.
Women and Leadership: The Challenges and Triumphs
Strategic management – cultivating an innovative mindset
The Power of No: The Importance of Setting Boundaries and Realistic Goal
Authentic Leadership: Most Impactful Style of Leadership
Your Mental Health Matters
Leadership Skills – What Qualities Make A Great Leader In The 21st Century?
My Leadership Journey – From the Back Row To the Boardroom
Managing the Unexpected: Letting Go and Lessons Learned
• Senior Vice Presidents
• Vice Presidents
• Members of the Board of Directors
• Managing Directors
• Chief Officers
• Head of Departments
• Senior Managers
• Government Officials
• Aspiring Women leaders
• Hear from successful Women in Leadership roles globally about what it takes to succeed.
• Identify your strengths and become a strong leader.
• Gain personal growth ideas, motivation, inspiration, and access to cutting-edge ideas.
• Gain valuable insights from other experts.
• Take advice from those who have realized their success.
• Discover your unique talents & how to use them.
• Develop the essential skills to further your career.
• Network among your peers and make valuable business connections.
Evnoia Group is a certified and accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) provider. Evnoia Group certifies that this conference has been approved for CPD credits by The CPD Group. Our credits are recognized internationally, and if you join this conference, you will be qualified for the CPD credits, which are recognized worldwide.